RE: attributes of complexTypes' hiearchy

Ooops, I meant elements (our attributes in another encoding becomes XML
elements  - not XML attribute).  So, the revised comment is:

  If "all" is chosen  the XML representation of a model group,the instance
  data can have the elements in any order.  However, this freedom in the
  order of elements is limitted only within a complex type.

  In our data model, we define large hierarchical structures (levels of
  complex types extensions) where we do not want to restrict the order of
  their elements.  Can the rules of ordering be extended across complex
  type extensions?

  thank you,
  Margie

"Ashok Malhotra" <ashokma@microsoft.com> on 05/16/2002 01:45:57 PM