 From: Gignac Donald A CRBE
 Sent: Wed 5/16/2001 11:22 AM
 To: 'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'
 Cc: Garner F J (Joe) CRBE; Westbrook Evelyn L (Lori) CRBE; Junod
L J II CRBE
 Subject: English syntax error in Part 1, paragraph 1.2
"Requirements"?

 Item 4 of paragraph 1.2 "Requirements" is
         allow creation of user-defined datatypes, such as
datatypes that are derived from existing datatypes and which may
constrain certain of its properties (e.g., range, precision, length,
format).
 Apparently, the "its" above refers to "user-defined datatypes".
If so, the "its" should be changed to "their".

 Donald Gignac   "gignacda@nswccd.navy.mil"      301-227-3348