RE: XML 1.1 Last Call Comments from the XSL WG

Suppose my input document is a non-normalized 1.0 one, in your view does
an XSLT 1.1 compliant processor still normalize it,  is it permitted to
output a non-normalized result, or is it forced to throw an error?

Regards,

Mark

Mark V. Scardina              Group Product Mgr & XML Evangelist
CORE & XML DEVELOPMENT GROUP  E-mail: Mark.Scardina@oracle.com
Web Site: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml/