Re: xkms f2f minutes comments

Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> 10) I also thought we discussed the issue of KeyInfo vs KeyBinding and
> decided to retain the distinction and not extend KeyInfo

The issue was that we want KeyBindingType to be extensible.
Currently, KeyBindingType includes ds:KeyInfo, which includes an <any> element.
However, we felt that ds:KeyInfo is really something to be put in a Signature, and
we wanted a separate extensibility mechanism. The resolution was that we
would add an <any> element as a child of KeyBindingType.

I have an action item to refactor all the Request and Response stuff, including the
KeyBindingType definition. As part of that, I will add the <any> element to KeyBindingType.

-Yassir.