Re: Introduction

From: Philippe Mezger <mezger@montrouge.sema.slb.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:28:26 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Cc: mezger@snmsu1.montrouge.omnes.slb.com
I'm Philippe Mezger from SchlumbergerSema, working in personalization
software development R&D. I am not involved in developping the smart cards
used for PKI application but in developping the software used to
personalize those cards before issuance to the cardholder. To do so,
SchlumbergerSema needs to find a standardized interface to CAs which means
XKMS but also XBulk as it looks like it is critical to allow bulk
processing of certificates requests and retrieval to issue huge quantities
of PKI personalized cards from our service bureaus.

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy,
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html.

Philippe

Philippe Mezger
Technical Advisor