Introduction

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 04:01:48 +0000
To: www-xkms@w3.org

I'm Merlin Hughes from Baltimore Technologies;
I've been working on our XML security technology,
including XML digital signatures, encryption and
now XKMS, among other things, for the last few
years.

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy,
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com