Re: introductions...

From: Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:32:15 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Hi all,

my name is Christian Geuer-Pollmann, working at University of Siegen,
Germany. My main work area is in the field of XML Signature and XML
Encryption (participation in both working groups) and as implementor of the
Apache XML Security Project [1], I'm interested in XKMS from implementor's
point of view to see how this can fit into the software.

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy [2].

Regards,
Christian

[1] http://xml.apache.org/security/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html