WSDL/DAML-S with JXTA

From: Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:37:37 +0100
To: www-ws@w3.org

Has anyone tried using DAML-S (possibly with WSDL) in conjunction with
JXTA? To me, it looks like a winning combination. JXTA (a very nice p2p
infrastructure) lets us put "anything" in its "service announcements",
and it would be quite useful to put DAML-S/WSDL messages there to
describe services.

In fact, I am thinking of integrating DAML-S and WSDL with JXTA, create
some ontologies for various devices as examples, and creating a
simulated ubicomp environment as my M.Sc. thesis project. That's why I
need to know if it's already been done.

Thanks,
/Daniel