Re: Fw: WSDL/DAML-S with JXTA

From: Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:55:13 +0100
To: www-ws@w3.org

Jing,

Have you seen JXME? It's JXTA for J2ME basically (the CDLC
configuration/MIDP profile). And I heard a rumour about a PersonalJava
(CDC config/Personal profile) version of JXTA as well. I'll make some
sort of announcement on the lists when I've had some progress.

Regards,
Daniel

-- Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>