RE: test suite bug

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:44:50 -0700
To: "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, "'WS-Description WG'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

How right you are!  I guess we've slipped into test-driven development since
all three implementations to make the same omission!

I've fixed wsdl-xslt, checked in a new baseline, and regenerated the
results.  There actually turn out to be 12 testcases which use styleDefault.

John and Youenn, let me know when you have updated interchange results that
fix this problem.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com