RE: LocationTemplate-2G

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:01:51 -0800
To: "'Youenn Fablet'" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

My intention was to use the raw template in a way that would create a
useable URI but not mess with the paths since that causes mapping problems
in Axis2.  I agree the uncited parameters get in the way.

More in line with this intention, we could simply set ignoreUncited, and the
expected result would be http://www.example.org/RawParameter#id.  I was
trying to get a raw template example without breaking the paths (I left that
to LocationTemplate-3G.)

That's what I've check in now.

Also, I note that my "data" test element is losing it's form a bit - some of
the "encoded" characters like * aren't supposed to be, while some that are
"unencoded" like & need to be.  Oh well...

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com