LocationTemplate-2G

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:13:41 +0100
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Working on LocationTemplate-2G, I have the following comments:
1) the schema does not define the 'fragment' parameter though it is used
in the wsdl. I suggest adding it in the schema
2) the wsdl file is defining a location="RawParameter{!fragment}", the
fragment value being "#id".
In theory, we should build a URL like:
    http://www.example.org/RawParameter#id?full-uri=...&path=...&data=...
IIRC, a typical url is something like base_uri/path?query#fragment.
The current location will then produce the following url:
    http://www.example.org/RawParameter#id

Since I do not think this is the intention, we may want to have a new
location, like:

"RawParameter?full-uri={full-uri}&path={path}&data={data}&fragment={!fragment}"
The corresponding url will then be something like:

http://www.example.org/RawParameter?full-uri=...&path=...&data=...&fragment=#id
Does this make sense?
    Youenn