Re: LocationTemplate-1G test

See comments inline

On 2/22/07, Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com> wrote:

>  I thought so too a couple of days ago, but then I found this in 6.8.1.1:
>

>    - Percent-encoding MUST be performed using the UTF-8 representation
>    of the character as prescribed by section 6.4 of [*IETF RFC 3987<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#RFC3987%23RFC3987>
>    *].

My understanding of this was that it specifies  the encoding mechanism to be
used, when encoding is performed.  I think wat it says is that instance data
that is encoded should be encoded it in this way. It does not say anything
about encoding the httplocation itself.

Section 6.4 is where I got the list of characters to be encoded in my