RE: MessageTest-3G Assertions

I think I agree, and have updated the assertion generator to omit assertions
about content-type on GET and PUT methods (this isn't a complete fix - it
doesn't take safety into account, but seems sufficient for the existing
tests.)

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com