RE: MessageTest-3G Assertions

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:21:55 -0800
To: "'Youenn Fablet'" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I think I agree, and have updated the assertion generator to omit assertions
about content-type on GET and PUT methods (this isn't a complete fix - it
doesn't take safety into account, but seems sufficient for the existing
tests.)

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com