RE: Status: Editorial action items

Maybe Philippe updated the Part 2 HTML, which what I've been looking at.
I've checked in updated HTML for parts 1 and 2, so I have something to point
commenters at.

Re CR125 I also fixed the schema (pattern is optional), both in the wsdl2
directory and in the test-suite.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com