Re: Status: Editorial action items

Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> Re CR124, I still can find "features and properties" once in the doc.
I can too... but only in the "Change log"... ;-)
> The other issues listed at part 1,
Which other issues?

CR124, 125, 126, 128 and 132 (see below) are DONE.

CR136, 138 and 145 are left to the other editors.
> plus CR132, don't seem present.

CR132 is present (the 4 paragraphs just before Table 2-5).

Am I missing something?
> I assume you didn't check in the fixes as the doc date is a week old?
Have you updated your CVS recently? Would you be looking at a version
which is NOT the XML version? This may explain things. I have NOT
updated the HTML version. So is this is the version you're looking at,
you may not see any of the changes I've made recently.

JJ.