RE: CR120 (was: Status: Editorial action items)

OK, that makes sense, but I still think there's a hole, namely how to
construct the "In" message when the content model is #any.  The intent of
CR120 was to allow #none, not to allow #any and #other to be bound to SOAP
Response...  Perhaps we simply make it explicit for SOAP Response that 'The
{message content model} MUST be either #element or #none.  The "In" message
is empty when the content model is #none.'

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com