RE: CR120 (was: Status: Editorial action items)

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:58:35 -0800
To: "'Jean-Jacques Moreau'" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

OK, that makes sense, but I still think there's a hole, namely how to
construct the "In" message when the content model is #any.  The intent of
CR120 was to allow #none, not to allow #any and #other to be bound to SOAP
Response...  Perhaps we simply make it explicit for SOAP Response that 'The
{message content model} MUST be either #element or #none.  The "In" message
is empty when the content model is #none.'

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com