Re: CR120 (was: Status: Editorial action items)

Some more...

Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> ----------
> Re CR120, can you point me to where the fix has been made?  I can't find it where I expected it - the second sentence of 6.8.2.

I've implemented the fix in 5.10.4.2.2, i.e. set the value of "In" only
when the type is #element. (Hence, by implication, do nothing when #none.)

My reading of 6.4.3, bullet 1.2:
> If the value is "#none" then the payload MUST be empty and the value
> of the corresponding serialization property ({http input
> serialization} or {http output serialization}) is ignored.
.. was that there was no other change to perform.

Am I missing something?

JJ.