Duplicate @binding, @address on endpoint

From: Ramkumar Menon <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:41:50 -0800
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Gurus,

Two questions.
1) Is it a valid use-case [even if its possible to model] to have a
WSDL 2.0document that has two endpoints that possess identical values
for "binding"
and "address" attributes [but with different names] ? If not, we could have
an "SHOULD" assertion that covers this.

2) Is it possible for the User to model WSDL 2.0 documents that are not WS-I
BP compliant ?
   If so, does it make sense for the Validator to emit warnings on
incompatibility ?

I am interested in knowing your thoughts on these points.

rgds,
Ram

--
Shift to the left, shift to the right!