Re: CR117 Option 1

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:30:52 +0100
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 13:57 -0800, Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> 6) I believe that the encoding, and determination of whether the
> template appears in the query parameter/fragment or somewhere else,
> can be made independently of resolving the reference against the
> {address}.  Someone might want to double check this belief.

Jonathan, you are correct here.
When resolving a relative URI against a base, the relative URI can have
a query or fragment and those will be present in an unchanged form in
the resulting URI. If it doesn't look like a query or fragment in the
relative URI, it won't get treated as such after resolving against a
base.

Jacek