SA-WSDL files for the WSDL test suite

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:10:41 +0100
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi all,
there are 18 WSDL 2.0 documents at [1] annotated with SAWSDL attributes
for the purposes of the SAWSDL's nascent test suite [2] that might be
useful in the WSDL test suite as well.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/wsdl2.0/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/testsuite

It's basically one simple WSDL document annotated in various places with
our extension attributes, but I've already had a problem with Woden
parsing of 04-fault-annotation.wsdl due to what seems to be a bug in
fault reference handling, so maybe the files could be helpful.

Currently the links are member-only, but I'm working on fixing that. And
I'll zip the files and send them to somebody if that would help. I don't
feel comfortable updating the WSDL test suite directly myself, having
never done it before.

Hope it helps,
Jacek