RE: SA-WSDL files for the WSDL test suite

any reason why these should be member-visible?

-----Original Message-----
From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org on behalf of Jacek Kopecky
Sent: Wed 2/7/2007 11:10 AM
To: WS-Description WG
Subject: SA-WSDL files for the WSDL test suite

Hi all,
there are 18 WSDL 2.0 documents at [1] annotated with SAWSDL attributes
for the purposes of the SAWSDL's nascent test suite [2] that might be
useful in the WSDL test suite as well.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/wsdl2.0/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/testsuite

It's basically one simple WSDL document annotated in various places with
our extension attributes, but I've already had a problem with Woden
parsing of 04-fault-annotation.wsdl due to what seems to be a bug in
fault reference handling, so maybe the files could be helpful.

Currently the links are member-only, but I'm working on fixing that. And
I'll zip the files and send them to somebody if that would help. I don't
feel comfortable updating the WSDL test suite directly myself, having
never done it before.

Hope it helps,
Jacek