Re: Test suite SAWSDL update

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:24:01 +0200
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi Jonathan, thank you for checking. The old namespace is why I wasn't
notifying you of the changes. Anyway, as you noted, it doesn't really
change anything.

Which reminds me, I'll have to check how WSDL-XSLT propagates the SAWSDL
annotations - both model references and schema mappings should be
propagated from XML Schema types to the elements (and attributes, not in
WSDL) that use them. The propagation is clarified in the LC draft,
http://w3.org/tr/sawsdl/

Thank you again, really,
Jacek