small problems in part 1 appendix C

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:19:51 +0200
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi all,

implementing the RDF mapping, I'm also implementing the creation of the
fragment identifiers and I found the following small (maybe editorial)
problems in Appendix C:

1) the canonical form does not say that no xmlns() pointer part should
define the namespace same as the namespace of the WSDL 2.0 document, so
it doesn't seem that the following would be uncanonical, while it should
be:
http://example.com/wsdl#
    xmlns(ns1=http://example.com/wsdl#)
    wsdl.interfaceFaultReference(iface/op/In/ns1:Foo)

2) example c-2 has a typo, it declares namespace prefix ns1 but uses
xsTicketAgent in the fifth IRI

Jacek