Test suite SAWSDL update

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:00:01 -0700
To: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
I checked for updates to the SAWSDL testcases [1] and found that SAWSDL-2G
has been made obsolete.  Also a new testcase
05-simpletype-annotation-with-attribute has been added, which I copied into
the test-suite.   I regenerated the results - which didn't change much since
only wsdl-xslt supports sawsdl annotations.

I also note the SAWSDL testsuite is using the old namespace - which I
changed when updating the test cases.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/testsuite.html

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com