Mapping WSDL meps to the HTTP binding

From: youenn fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:54:38 +0100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Reading the HTTP binding specification I have the following comment.
Currently the mapping from WSDL meps to HTTP binding  messages is
described in section 6.4.1.
Basically it says that the wsdl input message is the http request
message and the wsdl output message, if any is the http response message.
I wonder whether this description is sufficient for the inonly and
especially robust-inonly wsdl meps.
At least, we might need to specify the HTTP code to use in the response,
especially for the robust-inonly.
Should it be 200, 202 or left unspecified as it is currently?
Are there other things that need to be specified?
What do you think?
    Youenn