HTTP Location property definition

From: youenn fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:29:09 +0100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Digging into the HTTP binding, I have the following comment, which is
editorial IMHO.
As per section 6.4.2, the HTTP location property is currently computed
from the HTTP location attribute (if present) and the http endpoint
address property, which does create some issues especially with bindings
with no or multiple endpoints.
I think we should change this part and have a direct @location to http
location property mapping.

If this change is agreed, we should check that every part of the
specification making reference to the http location property is not broken.
For instance, section 6.7.2.2.1 checks that no question mark is present
in the location property to add a question mark before the generated
query string. This check should be applied to both the location property
and endpoint address property.

    Youenn