SparqlQuery-1G missing schemaLocation

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:50:43 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Test case SparqlQuery-1G contains the line:

<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/09/sparql-protocol-types/#"
/>

Which, as you can see, has no schemaLocation attribute.  Neither does
there seem to be any catalog or anything else mapping this namespace to
the intended file, which is presumably "sparql-protocol-types.xsd".

My brain-dead implementation can't find the types, but it doesn't look
like Woden can either.  Canon processes it just fine.  Youenn, how do
you find the schema?

Should we add a schemaLocation="sparql-protocol-types.xsd" attribute to
this test case?  I don't want to test mechanisms for locating schema
types, since that's not the main purpose of my implementation.

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com
<mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com>   ][  http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes
<http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes>   ]