Re: SparqlQuery-1G missing schemaLocation

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:01:59 +0200
To: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I donwloaded the schema document and added schemaLocation information in
the wsdls & schemas wherever needed.
Please find in attachment all the schemas that I needed to process the
document correctly.
I do not remember where I get the main schema (result2.xsd) however.
It may be safer to check with the sparql guys.
Regards,
Youenn