Re: Two comments and a question on the WSDL HTTP Binding Extension

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:26:58 +0200
To: vdv@dyomedea.com
Cc: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Dear Eric,

another part of your email at [1] was recorded as WSDL CR issue 54 [2],
also discussed at our teleconference whose minutes are at [3].

First, you use attributes in whttp:location (like "{@id}") but
attributes are not, in fact supported in whttp:location paths. This is
because we require the IRI operation style to allow using {http
location} property as a template, and the IRI style only allows
elements.

We interpret the rest of this issue as your feedback that using
whttp:location as a template is indeed considered a useful feature,
and we're grateful for this feedback.

Unfortunately I'm afraid we cannot really answer your questions or
suggestions regarding XForms.

Best regards,

Jacek Kopecky
on behalf of the WS-Description WG