RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 - RDF Mapping

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:19:24 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

This may be a dumb question, but is there a worked-out example available
that shows the RDF that corresponds to a given WSDL document describing
a Web service via this mapping?  For example, the RDF that this mapping
would produce for the GreatH Web service described in the WSDL Primer?
I've been looking through the WSDL RDF Mapping document, and while
Appendix A does provide the target ontology, there isn't a worked-out
example.  I assume (hope?) someone's done one, and I'm lazy enough to
want to avoid doing one myself if I can avoid it!  Thanks!

--Frank