From: Lawrence Mandel [mailto:lmandel@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:53 AM
To: Jonathan Marsh
Cc: Jacek Kopecky; woden-dev@ws.apache.org; www-ws-desc@w3.org;
www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: SOAP binding representation in the component model

Does that mean elements such as SOAP binding are represented as
components in the component model? Are these defined in the
wsdl20-adjuncts document?

Thanks again,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

01/25/2006 12:20 PM

"Jacek Kopecky" <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, Lawrence
Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

cc

<www-ws-desc@w3.org>, <woden-dev@ws.apache.org>

Subject

RE: SOAP binding representation in the component model

+1.

On