RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 - RDF Mapping

Oh.  How would that work?   Given a WSDL 2.0 document, what would I do
to produce the corresponding RDF?

It sounds like you are saying that there would be two mappings, A and B,
and you will be doing mapping B:

                    A                               B
WSDL 2.0 document -----> WSDL 2.0 component model -----> RDF

Is that what you mean?

> But at least I am planning to
> create an XSLT transformation as one implementation of this,
> so if it looks correct and complete, it might also become a
> part of the spec itself.

Cool.

David Booth