W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > February 2006

Agenda: 9 February 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:55:11 -0800
Message-ID: <37D0366A39A9044286B2783EB4C3C4E801989B06@RED-MSG-10.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]: 

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon. 

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Feb/0008.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda 

1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of: 
      Jeff Mischkinsky, David Orchard, Dale Moberg, Youenn Fablet, 
      Kevin Canyang Liu, Glen Daniels, Allen Brookes,
      Tom Jordahl, Anish Karmarkar, Sanjiva, Bijan Parsia

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes: 
  - Jan 26 [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jan/att-0068/2006012
6-ws-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1]. 

?         2005-07-21: Pauld to write a proposal for a working group 
                      report for requirements for schema evolution 
                      following closure of LC124 
?         2005-10-20: Kendall to contact DAWG to ask for contribution to
                      test suite, due 2005-10-27. 
DONE [.3] 2005-11-10: Marsh to take the IRI issue to the CG, due
                      2005-11-16. 
?         2005-01-05: Jacek to detail (e.g. in a list) what constraints
                      of the component model are not enforced by the
WSDL
                      ontology. 
?         2005-01-05: Glen to write an outline for a test service and
                      send it to the list.
?         2006-01-26: Arthur to make a proposal for CR005. 
DONE [.4] 2006-01-26: Roberto to look into CR007 Assertion required for
                      property <constraint>. 
?         2006-02-02: Bijan to run the partitioning analysis on ontology
?         2006-02-02: Jonathan to close issue 285 in the issues list.

Current Editorial Action Items
?         2006-01-26: JacekK to add an example to the RDF Mapping.
?         2006-01-26: Asir to make a proposal (fix!) CR008 - SOAP 1.1
                      Binding: example.
?         2006-02-02: Jacek to implement resolution for issue 283.

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2]. 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-cg/2006Jan/0001.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/0016.html


---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
 a. Feb meeting (Cannes) [.1]
    - Register now if you haven't yet! [.2]
 b. WS-Addressing WSDL Binding LC review [.3 (ed)]
 c. Assertion review status (turn into AIs?) [.4]

 [.1] http://www.w3.org/2005/12/allgroupoverview.html
 [.2] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/tp6groups.html
 [.3]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
 [.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jan/0067.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  SPARQL review request [.1]
  - Hugo's discovery [.2]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Jan/0023.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/0021.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Hugo's draft of how to untie one from the XML 1.0 simple type
    dependency. [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2005/08/17-xml-simp-types.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  TP draft agenda
  - Admin
    + Heartbeat publications
    + Future telcons (cancel the 23rd?)
    + Future FTF meetings/interop events
  - WS-Addressing WSDL Binding review
  - Assertion reviews complete
  - Hugo's XML 
  - CR issues
  - RDF Issues
  - Test suite status


-----------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Blessing RDF TF meeting [.1] resolutions
  - Issue 283
  - Issue 284
  - Issue 286

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/att-0007/2006020
2-rdf-tf-minutes.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
9.  Issue CR005: Built in XML Schema types [.1]
  - Arthur to make a proposal to "build in" the built-in datatypes

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR005

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10. Issue CR007: Assertion required for property <constraint> [.1]
    Roberto's proposal [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR007
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/0016.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
11. Issue CR009: SOAP binding: empty SOAP Action [.1] 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR009

-----------------------------------------------------------------
12. Issue CR010: Typo in HTTP binding [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR010

-----------------------------------------------------------------
13. Issue CR011: CR Comment on WSDL Version 2, part 2: Adjuncts [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR011

-----------------------------------------------------------------
14. Issue CR012: Semantics of wsdl:import [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR012
Received on Tuesday, 14 February 2006 20:55:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:38 GMT