Re: [SPAM] SOAP 1.2 features not supported in WSDL 2.0

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:01:42 +0100
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I'm wondering if we should have the partial list at all. Like all
partial lists, it gives you a flavour of the real thing, but you still
have to dig the information yourself.

Didn't we have the same issue for WSDL 2.0 vs. 1.1, and decided in the
end to not have a comprehensive list of differences?

I we do indeed keep the partial list, I suggest the following editorial
tweak, which does not oversell:

s/A partial list of such capabilities follows./For example,/

JJ.