ACTION: Arthur to look at CR099

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:21:00 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
In fulfillment of my action item [1] I have looked at CR099 [2]. The
assertion [3]

Similarly, components defined in an inlined XML schema are NOT
automatically referenceable within WSDL 2.0 document that imported (using
wsdl:import ) the WSDL 2.0 document that inlines the schema (see 4.2
Importing Descriptions for more details).

 is covered by [4].

I recommend that we keep the sentence but remove the assertion markup.
Also, change the sentence as follows:

Note that components defined in an inlined XML schema are not
automatically referenceable within the WSDL 2.0 document that imported
(using wsdl:import ) the WSDL 2.0 document that inlines the schema (see
4.2 Importing Descriptions for more details).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/07-ws-desc-minutes.html#action03
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR099
[3]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Types-1300003
[4]