SOAP 1.2 features not supported in WSDL 2.0

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:30:48 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
In fulfillment of my action item [1], here is some text to describe the
limitations (at least some of them) of our SOAP 1.2 binding.

Insert the following paragraph in 5.10 (before 5.10.1)

The WSDL 2.0 SOAP 1.2 Binding does not natively support the full range of
capabilities available in SOAP 1.2.  Certain capabilities not widely used or
viewed as problematic in practice are not available, in many cases because
supporting them was considered to add considerable complexity to the
language.  A partial list of such capabilities follows.

*	Multiple children of the SOAP Body.
*	Multiple SOAP Fault Detail entries.
*	Non-qualified elements as children of a SOAP Fault Detail.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Nov/att-0136/20061130-ws
-desc-minutes.html#action11

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -