Up-to-date version of Part 2 for review; comments

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:54:37 +0900
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org, Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>

I have incorporated all Part 2 resolutions in the draft:

As I have made a lot of editorial changes, I highly recommend other
eyes to have a look at the document to guarantee self-consistence.

To help see where the changes are, I generated a diff version at:

    (Ignore the dates in this version)

Some comments:

- I have chosed the following attributes and properties for the {/}
  syntax replacement: ignoreUncited and {http location ignore uncited}

- I have implemented LC337; however, I could NOT link the media type
  parameters to the Content-Type easily; I don't think that anybody
  was really for having those in the logs, so I'd like to see if we
  can drop them; see
  for details.

The issues that can be closed (to double check that I got them all):
- LC300
- LC304
- LC305
- LC337
- LC345
- LC362
- the yet unnumbered issue about WSDL MEP / SOAP MEP mapping

Hugo Haas - W3C