Re: Up-to-date version of Part 2 for review; comments

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:30:45 +0100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org, Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
* Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org> [2005-11-11 21:54+0900]
> All,
>
> I have incorporated all Part 2 resolutions in the draft:
>
>     http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?rev=1.94&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
>
> As I have made a lot of editorial changes, I highly recommend other
> eyes to have a look at the document to guarantee self-consistence.

I have reread the whole specification and have made minor tweaks:

    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?rev=1.103&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

> Some comments:
>
> - I have chosed the following attributes and properties for the {/}
>   syntax replacement: ignoreUncited and {http location ignore uncited}
>
> - I have implemented LC337; however, I could NOT link the media type
>   parameters to the Content-Type easily; I don't think that anybody
>   was really for having those in the logs, so I'd like to see if we
>   can drop them; see
>   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?rev=1.94&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_http_ser_val
>   and
>   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?rev=1.94&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_http_binding_default_rule_psf
>   for details.

I actually have managed to phrase it crisply (which was my original
problem), so we are fine. See the final text:

    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?rev=1.103&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_http_ser_val
    and:
    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?rev=1.103&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_http_binding_default_rule_psf

One thing I forgot to say in my first email is that I removed the
editorial note "Input serialization for HTTP GET in SOAP HTTP binding"
as it seems that CR would be too late for such a change.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas - W3C