Re: Is schemaLocation Required When Importing Inline Schemas?

I wasn't in the WG when the original discussion occurred, but I had a
concern wrt the MUST in the statement (perhaps an edge case,
nevertheless something that the WG should consider):
What happens if there is an inline definition/decl of a particular
well-known QName reference to element/type in a WSDL that is
imported/included and the definition/decl does not match the well-known one?

For example, wsdl1 imports wsdl2 and wsdl2 contains a definition of a
complexType {http://example.com/type}bar that is well know and cached by
the processor processing wsdl1. wsdl1 does not use/reference any
constructs defined in wsdl2 that use {http://example.com/type}bar, but
wsdl1 does directly reference {http://example.com/type}bar complexType
(and does the relevant import of the namespace).
In the above case, the processor processing wsdl1 should be allowed to
ignore the inline definition of the complexType
{http://example.com/type}bar in wsdl2.

A minor amendment to the proposal that I would like to suggest is that
the MUST be converted to a SHOULD with appropriate explanation OR keep
the MUST and modify the wordings so that cases such as the one above are
excluded.

-Anish