RE: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility elements?

John,

I just committed the corrected schema. [1] Please verify the fix. Thx.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.xsd

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
12/08/2005 12:39 PM

"John Kaputin \(gmail\)" <jakaputin@gmail.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc
<woden-dev@ws.apache.org>, <kaputin@uk.ibm.com>
Subject
RE: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility elements?

Thanks for raising this issue.  The WG agreed that the schema needs to be
fixed to indicate that extensibility elements are allowed on import and
include elements.  We are attempting to put this in place prior to our
publication of the Candidate Recommendation.