Re: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility elements?

Arthur,
I have tested your fix and it works fine. WSDL containing extension elements
under <import> and <include> generates schema validation errors when using
the original wsdl20.xsd and does not generate these errors running with your
new wsdl20.xsd.

I made a slight change to your wsdl20.xsd to get it running in my test
environement, but that was independent of <import> and <include>. I replaced
entity refs used for targentNamespace and xmlns:wsdl with the actual WSDL
2.0 url and removed the  !ENTITY statement.

thanks,
John Kaputin.