RE: Text for primer re: Multiple Interfaces for the Same Service

David,

I would really prefer this section not to be phrased in terms of a
"limitation".

For instance:
  "How can service providers work around this limitation?"
Change to:
  "How can service providers indicate a relationship between services?"

And
  "With that caveat in mind, potential workarounds include:"
Change to:
  "With that caveat in mind, potential strategies include:"

In general, this section feels like you are pointing out how lame we
were to not include this feature in the spec.  Rather it should be
presented as we had good reason to limit the wsdl:service to a single
interface and here are some good ideas on how WSDL authors can indicate
related services.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development