Re: Agenda,23 September 2004 WS Desc telcon

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:34:25 -0700
To: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
CC: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Below (inlined) is the status of the action items for the media type
editors.
In addition to the action items below there were several action items
that I had recorded. Of those only two are remaining:
1) move the explanation of the semantics from section 2 to section 3
2) provide explanation to the example in section 3.1

-Anish
--
Jonathan Marsh wrote:

<snip/>

> 3.  Review of Action items [.1].

<snip/>

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media type editors to change the syntax
>                       to follow the http spec, drop the
>                       pattern facet from the schema, and say
>                       that the format of the string which
>                       follows the appropriate production in
>                       the HTTP RFC (except for not supporting
>                       extensions).

Done

> ?         2004-09-15: Tom and Anish to figure out the right
>                       words for a more meaningful overview/
>                       introduction to the problem we're
>                       trying to solve.

Not Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to remove last sentence
>                       of 2nd bullet, combine with previous
>                       occurrence (remove redundancy).

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to make requirements an
>                       OLIST.

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to clarify binary EII
>                       term, a la "a binary EII is an EII
>                       defined as follows"

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to have at least one
>                       example which uses the Full syntax
>                       instead of the convenience types.

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to remove colon from 2nd
>                       para of 3.1.

Done

<snip/>