Re: Proposed definition of node

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:59:54 +0600
To: "David Booth" <dbooth@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: "Anish Karmarkar" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

Ugh. -1 .. :-(.

I don't like the re-introduction of "agent" .. we took this up
and dealt with it once before.

We already use terms "service client" and "service provider". How
about something like this: A node is a single service client or a
single service provider, where a single client or service may use
one of more network endpoints (HTTP URLs, host/ports, JMS queues
etc.) to communicate.

Sanjiva.