RE: Proposed definition of node

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:53:00 -0800
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, "David Booth" <dbooth@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I don't see what is the problem in leveraging definitions produced by
the Web Services Architecture WG.

My company, like many others, put a lot of efforts in that work, and IBM
itself was a member of the WG at the time that work was finalized.

I know that the WSA document is a WG Note and not a Recommendation - but
that does not change the basic observation that a lot of W3C members'
work went into that spec and it does not seem fair to act as if all that
work did not occur.

Ugo