working on fault changes

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:39:27 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I'm trying to get the fault stuff changes into the editor's draft.
Paul/Tom, is this the latest on faults:

If so why aren't we allowing binding of faults independent of
operations? That is, instead of the following from above:

       <(in|out)fault name="qname">

why not say:

     <fault name="qname">

Do we even need operation specific fault bindings? I think we can
do without them.

I looked thru the archives for the fault thread and get the feeling
that Paul's final summary had operation-specific fault bindings
instead of operation-independent fault bindings as a typo. Paul can
you confirm??