RE: working on fault changes

> I'm trying to get the fault stuff changes into the editor's draft.
> Paul/Tom, is this the latest on faults:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jan/0064.html

I think this is what we started with at the January F2F at Sonic.

We tweaked it at the meeting, so the minutes of this discussion should be
helpful in figuring out what we decided.

We definitely wanted to have per binding faults, but if I can't remember if
we also wanted to allow per operation overrides....

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development