Issue 169: Syntax for webMethod - property or attribute?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:12:17 -0700
To: "Web Services Description" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Issue 169 [1] asks whether the webMethod property should be indicted
using property markup or an attribute.  It's been a while since we
raised this issue, and as I recall we removed the {web method} property
and syntax already [2], because when http:method is specified webMethod
is not a controllable knob in the binding - it is a fixed value.  So is
this issue obsolete or is there a nuance I'm missing?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x169
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004May/0073.html
(issue 190 discussion and resolution)