on "binding" the AD feature: where does the text go?

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:56:11 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi,

Hugo just added some text to the bindings doc documenting how
the AD feature manifests itself in the HTTP case.

I'd like to suggest a different way of documenting how the AD
feature (and any binding implications of anything we put into the
predefined extensions document): include them in that document
itself. To make that more sensible, I'd like to reorder the parts:

part1: core language (as is)
part2: bindings (currently part3)
part3: predefined extensions (currently part2)

Since the dependency is circular we can't avoid forward refs but
IMO this ordering makes most sense because now we can have the
predefined extensions *fully* defined (including bindings of them)
in that document itself.